back in action

26 January 2009

Well, this is the first post in a while from my own laptop. "Mac" (as he's affectionately if not inventively known) was resurrected from the dead today at the Apple store. He'd not wanted to boot up a few months ago, and with working on the house like a maniac I got too busy to take him in for some TLC. On top of that, the iPhone (affectionate name TBA) did almost everything I really needed on a day to day basis, which makes me think that my next computer will be a desktop. I think smart phones are going to make laptops less relevant.

We had a nice visit with Emily and Nash this weekend, who came up to check out the house on the way up to see Livvy:


Emily was exposed to the taste explosion that is known as Oh Boy at the Tomato Head, and generally dragged around town in a crash course of This is Christopher and Alice's Life. Unfortunately, Nash was getting sick and I think he left me a little goodbye present so I could know how he was feeling. I think I'll be heading to bed early tonight.

1 comments:

oh no! are you serious??!!!
i got really sick too last week. that little booger got both of us!
And for the record...i am still dreaming about the Oh Boy at Tomato Head and Alice's cookin'!
Thanks again guys!

Anonymous said...
01 February, 2009 19:43  

Post a Comment