job fair and block party

26 April 2008

Alice is getting ready to go to a Knox County Schools job fair this morning. Hopefully this will lead to a good job in the fall. She finished up all her grad classes on Thursday and presented her thesis. Now all she has to do is walk at graduation and finish out the middle school semester.

Later this afternoon, we're going to help out at Redeemer's block party. I'm helping with the blow-up American Gladiators-style jousting thing. I'm looking forward to watching kids knock each other silly.

In the meantime I'm taking it easy and enjoying the weather with a cup of coffee. Then I'll mosey on over to the house for more (you guessed it) painting.

Posted by ck at 9:58 AM  

1 comments:

Congratulations Alice! That's exciting...

House looks good, bro. I miss ya! I know I need to blog again, I'm about to miss April...

cameron king said...
26 April, 2008 18:33  

Post a Comment