happy bob day

01 April 2008


It was four years ago today that I spent my first full day with Bob.

I had found him late the evening before on a job site, enticing him into my VW bus and taking him home to the Fight Club house and giving him his first flea bath (during which he tried to escape into an attic space).

The reason I remember today is that I left him in my bus at the the company offices and then had to rush out to a job site emergency in another truck. While I was away my "co-workers" (this was a construction company) kidnapped Bob and then called me and told me that the Humane society had seen him and taken him, leaving a fine ticket on my bus. I rushed back to the offices and got a slip of paper out from my windshield wiper. On the back it said, "April Fools!"

And that was only the beginning of the roller coaster ride that has been owning Bob.

Posted by ck at 2:53 PM  

1 comments:

wow! 4 years. hard to believe.

colleen said...
03 April, 2008 13:10  

Post a Comment