[i don't have] something to blog about, or putting a pooping dingo on google

12 April 2008

It's not that I have been neglecting the blog, it's just that there's not much in our lives worthy of putting on the internet. It's all been covered already: house, thesis, church, jobs, blah blah blah. But in the interest of regularity, here's a tidbit of my life, something I'm lucky enough to get to see every day:
I don't know why I took a picture of this. We call this position "The Wallaby." But I do hope that if someone image searches "pooping dingo" that Bob is the first to come up. That's about the extent of my contribution to society right now.

Posted by ck at 5:59 PM  

3 comments:

I opened my kitchen blinds the other morning to see the neighbor's dog doing that in approximately the area where I was thinking about planting a garden. Thanks neighbors. I kind've thought it was funny, even though I was bugged...hello, good morning, there's a dog sheepishly crapping in my backyard.

Shauna said...
13 April, 2008 21:21  

ah, pooping neighbor's dogs- the gift that keeps on giving. at least you have readymade compost for the garden.

ck said...
14 April, 2008 08:45  

my life is now complete! whenever bob used to be at our apartment and no one else was home, I would bring him into my room and secretly cuddle with him. I'm sorry if that sounds creepy in any way.

Mandii said...
23 April, 2008 21:51  

Post a Comment