house update : the gable is tantalizingly close to being complete

12 April 2008

You can't see it very well in this picture, but I came extremely close to finishing the shingles on the left side, about 12 to go, when I ran out. I couldn't believe it.

We did get some painting done, and the front door is trimmed out. The front gable and the porch are probably two weeks from being wrapped up. We decided to put the dark red as the color of the panels of the "pop out," which I think will give a good burst of color to the front.

Oh yeah, I got the building permit officially transfered to us on Thursday, so now I'm technically a contractor again. Feels good. Now if only we can get this thing finished.

More to come!

Posted by ck at 6:13 PM  

1 comments:

christopher i think it looks so good!

colleen said...
12 April, 2008 23:50  

Post a Comment