video : : gnarls barkley "run"

04 March 2008

In the seizure-inducing video tradition of this blog, here is proof that we live in a post-modern world. Everything is retro, everything is new. All styles blend into new aesthetics [that's just for you jason].

Bonus: If you, like me, grew up listening to Paul Simon's Graceland and still love it, you need to check out Vampire Weekend. If you, like me, consistently clue into the indie scene late you may have not heard of them yet. Believe me, you need to change that. I'll be posting one of their songs on my audio page tonight, so check it out.

Posted by ck at 2:30 PM  

1 comments:

vampire weekend is awesome! check out their take away shows:
http://www.blogotheque.net/Vampire-Weekend

bonus: vampire weekend is playing SNL this weekend

regi said...
05 March, 2008 02:28  

Post a Comment