updates

07 November 2007

I've decided to try to have a design theme on this blog- I see alot of cool stuff everyday from designers all across the world as I'm look for inspiration, so I thought I'd try to share it with you here. I'll still have normal personal stuff posts, but I'll try to have at least one design post a week. Some of you guys who read this are architects, so let's share good ideas. I think this format might be a good way.
There are a few new things posted up on the rest of the website- some new youtube videos (including the "best of" from this blog, and a new audio podcast from The Conet Project. I'll be loading up the pictures from my site visit to the Cowen dining hall on Monday for those of you who know and love Camp Cowen. I'll be back up there in five weeks- the roof should be up by then! Just click on the "photos" tab to the left. It should be up by tomorrow.
Thanks to Jason for finding the cool playlist widgit. Now you guys can listen to what I'm listening to (Cameron, you have no excuse now). The current list is a lot of alltime favorites. I'll update it with new playlists as I find good new stuff to listen to.
cheers!

Posted by ck at 8:00 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment