just words

02 November 2007

Well, another hectic week is over. It's been a "hurry up then stop" kind of time at work- projects slide, clients can't make up their minds, and then suddenly they need the project finished yesterday. And then suddenly things go back on hold again. It can be very jarring, especially to someone like me that likes to focus and power through.
Welcome Mandii to this blog! I'm glad you found us. I spent a few minutes getting caught up on your life. I like the dogs! We like to dress up our pooches too in the cold weather- Bob has a smashing red argyle sweater he likes to wear. Alice hasn't started sewing them clothes yet, but I think it's only a matter of time.
I think that's why I like blogs. It's a good way to (passively) stay connected. I really don't have time to conduct all the telephone conversations I should be, but I can post stuff on here and everybody can keep updated on us. And when the occasional old friend pops up, it's easy to catch up with them too.
I'm looking forward to just chilling this weekend. I'm going to make headway through "The Sound and the Fury" but it's a slow beginning. The characters are getting interesting, though.
So to all you readers out there, thanks for showing enough interest to want to keep up to date with Alice and me (and leave comments!). It really means a lot to us that you care.

Posted by ck at 5:10 PM  

1 comments:

Beautiful blogspot blog you got there, brother! Nice work. You're cool dude! Love seeing little slices of your life. I'm working on a new blog right now!

cameron king said...
03 November, 2007 14:10  

Post a Comment