snowboarding

18 February 2009


Tomorrow I'll be heading up to Snowshoe for a few days of snowboarding. Looking at the cold Knoxville rain right now, snow sounds good. Hopefully there'll be good powder falling in West Virginia. I love the feel of gliding across fresh new snow. It feels almost like gliding through air.

However right now I feel so busy that I don't feel like I should take a few days off just to slide down mountains. I know I'll relax and enjoy it once I get there- but it's gotten hard to enjoy vacations lately 'cause there always seems to be too much to get done at home. The past few years have always presented some kind of huge project that hands over my head. This year needs to be the year I relearn how to slow down and have fun.

Posted by ck at 9:48 AM  

3 comments:

your blog design just keeps improving over time! is that a picture of your hardwood floors in your new house?
btw, i am very jealous you are going snowboarding banana balls.

regi said...
18 February, 2009 17:58  

banana balls got his wood picture of the interweb. it's my new "look". thanks for the compliment!

ck said...
24 February, 2009 12:48  

you should never feel bad about taking time off to snowboard.

i like the hardwoods you've got here ...

The Modern Gal said...
24 February, 2009 20:01  

Post a Comment