an indie music lesson

31 December 2008

...for Mom.

The following album is at the No. 1 spot on 90% of the top album lists around the internet. They didn't make it on my list 'cause I haven't started getting into them until very lately. I didn't like their big single "White Winter Hymnal" so it surprised me when I finally listened to the whole album that most of the songs were better. I think the following songs would have been better choices to promote the album. But who's asking me anyways? So here, Mom, is most of what you need to know about current music:


Fleet Foxes- Fleet Foxes

[just click on the play button to listen]


Tiger Mountain Peasant Song [mp3]


Blue Ridge Mountains [mp3]

Conclusion of Lesson: Fleet Foxes are the Bomb.com. and I think you'll like their folk sound. Class dismissed.

Posted by ck at 5:32 PM  

1 comments:

Wow. I really like them. I feel duly updated and ever so much more hip and cool as well. Thanks, honey! Happy New Year! I love you.

Anonymous said...
01 January, 2009 14:17  

Post a Comment