it's all crazy

04 November 2008

I'm in the office this morning trying to keep my current project going forward, but in reality I'm lucky to get 25 hours a week in here. The rest of my time is spent tying up the millions of loose ends I'm swamped with at the house. Now I have all the little stuff to get together, all the half hour projects that add up to days and days of work to get a house "finished". Sigh...

I've uploaded some photos of the progress to Facebook, because it's easier to upload them directly with the FB widget (you need to catch up and make an iPhone widget, Blogger!) than to put them here right now. So if you're my "friend" go there and check it out.

In other news, I early voted last week. So today is the day to see how it'll all turn out. I think both men would do a good job (I'm just glad my choice wasn't between Hilary and Mitt), but in the end I took a chance. I won't say here, but let's say I helped make sure Cullin owes me a steak dinner.*

*back in the primaries, Cullin assured me Obama didn't stand a chance. So we did what any gentlemen would do- we bet on it.

Posted by ck at 12:02 PM  

1 comments:

did you check out drawergeeksjr on friday?

colleen said...
09 November, 2008 15:11  

Post a Comment