on the bandwagon

05 August 2008


Had a good time with the family this past weekend. We got most of the insulation installed on the second floor, and got to do some fun stuff too. Cameron and Colleen also got me sign up for Facebook. I'd been resisting it, thinking that blogging was the way to go (don't worry d e s i g n : :, you're still first in my heart). But Facebook is exactly what it purports to be- a "social utility". Apparently everone is on this thing. I've gotten over twenty friend requests in two days, many from people I haven't seen in a while. So I guess that's cool. One more thing to waste my time on the computer.

Posted by ck at 12:05 PM  

1 comments:

plus they have a specially redesigned version of their site just for iphone...so you have to love them a little.

colleen said...
06 August, 2008 13:46  

Post a Comment