it's mandolin time

05 May 2008


Well, totally following in Colleen's footsteps, I won a mandolin on Ebay a few minutes ago (though I think maybe it was my idea first). I sold Greta the Vanagon yesterday and I wanted to use some of the money towards something cool instead of frittering it away. And I think a new musical hobby will be a good way to relax- better than just watching cable TV. I don't think I'm going to be any great shakes as a musician, but I love the way a mandolin sounds and I hope I can learn a few cool songs.

Posted by ck at 5:50 PM  

2 comments:

hurray!! the bomb.com is on its way!
did you get an f-style?

colleen said...
11 May, 2008 00:18  

yeah, it's an f style, and it's all solid wood, so it's a medium decent mandolin. i'm going to name her greta in memory of the vanagon. or hansel. i haven't decided.

ck said...
12 May, 2008 16:00  

Post a Comment