busy

14 January 2008

Well, 2008 is off to a rough start for my blogging. But it seems to be like that for everyone, given the low number of posts on all the blogs I check regularly (especially the wigshop crew).
It's been a busy few weeks for me. The hard drive of my beloved MacBook Pro fried. I finally found out on Friday that it's a total loss. Luckily we have Apple Care, so it's all covered. I should be getting it back (fixed, but completely blank) by the end of the week.
One reason things are hectic: we're probably buying a house. The bank gave us preliminary approval last week. So we've been alternating between being stoked to freaking out all weekend thinking about it. More on all that later...

Posted by ck at 10:35 AM  

4 comments:

237 Deadrick...?
(Joke.)

Shauna said...
15 January, 2008 14:18  

believe it or not, you're not too far from the truth. it's 1416 Hannah- i'm buying it from the company as is and finishing it myself.

ck said...
15 January, 2008 15:40  

Wow! I don't know if I ever saw that one. Susan told me you did the design for 237, did you design your house as well?

Shauna said...
15 January, 2008 19:57  

dude, i designed all the houses. that's what i do.
i'll post a picture of it on here soon.
how's life in utah? thought about you when ol' LDS Romney won tonight.

ck said...
16 January, 2008 00:25  

Post a Comment