when it rains, it pours

10 September 2008

Alice had her interview at Ijams today, so we should know soon about that. And out of the blue on Monday, Farragut Middle School called Alice about a position there. She went and interviewed with the principal yesterday and has to get back to them by the end of this week.

So that's good news. I always feel better with a backup plan.

And... I'm going through the confusing process of setting up our first mortgage, which is scary. And working on the house non-stop. It's crazy.

I'll post some pictures of the trim I've been putting up this week. We start painting the interior tomorrow, doors should be in on Tuesday. So look for lots of updates.

1 comments:

Sounds like it's been a busy and stressful week. Hope Alice's interview went well! How could they not love her and hire her on the spot?? If they don't, they are crazy.
I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at Ikea soon. Keep me posted on when you will make the trek down. You are always welcome to spend the night with us if you want to make a weekend of it! :)

Anonymous said...
10 September, 2008 20:52  

Post a Comment