wimbledon fever / the pale man

23 June 2008

Well, I won't be seeing much of Alice for the next two weeks. She's enjoying being off for the first summer in three years, so she's cozied up with the TV. Oh yeah, our third anniversary is Wed., so congrats to us. Wimbledon always reminds me of our anniversary because she tried to watch it all the way through our honeymoon. Hopefully in a year or two I'll pull off a trip to England for her to see it live.

We watched Pan's Labyrinth last night, and now this scene is burned in my memory. It conjures up all the bad dreams I used to have of something trying to grab my ankles and pull me down:

Posted by ck at 4:01 PM  

1 comments:

First off, Del Torro is my favorite director right now. I'm so excited for Hellboy 2!

Second, I went and saw Pan's Labyrinth two times at the Warner.

Third, we are reading the kite runner at the same time! haha I was at target and remember lauren carrol raving about this book. So I picked it up and am loving it.

Anonymous said...
28 June, 2008 17:49  

Post a Comment