the project i'll be working on for the next month

11 June 2008

Here's the UT Federal Credit Union's Emory Road Branch, hot off the presses. We've got eight weeks to get this thing kicked out, so I'll be busy.

In other news, The Volley Llamas got spanked last night. A much better team toyed with us for a while before delivering the soul crushing coup de grace. Hopefully our new shirts will give us new hope.

Also, I still haven't taken a progress picture of the house. I know you've all been waiting with baited breath, but guess what- it's not finished. End of story. I'm so stressed about it right now that I'm considering turning to hard drugs. Anyhoo, I'll be over there this evening, so I'll try to remember to take a picture.

Posted by ck at 10:41 AM  

1 comments:

Go Chris Go. I sent out a press release about the new location a few days ago and Sir Busby said he got the deadline off the release. :)

Anonymous said...
11 June, 2008 12:38  

Post a Comment