knoxville blog

25 October 2007

I've been working on another blog the last week, a group blog that Jason started- "the sunsphere is not a wig shop." It aims to document Knoxville life, inspired in part by Will's thorough documentation of life in Korea. Knoxville is a cool place with its own quirks. It's the kind of town that might seem boring if you were just passing through, but once you live here for a while and peel back the layers, it reveals alot of interesting things.
check it out: http://alittleknoxvillian.blogspot.com
I'm not sure if we're going to stay here for the rest of our lives, but I want enjoy Knoxville while we're here.

1 comments:

Maybe it's because Knoxville is the only place that I've spent any amount of time in away from Utah, but I really loved my time there. I miss Market Square. And the friendly people I "worked" with...

Shauna said...
25 October, 2007 14:18  

Post a Comment